Tuesday, July 25, 2006

what's ur problem man?!?!

hey big guy up in the sky;
yeah you
i'm talking to you,
just wanted to ask
what's your problem man??!!
why the hell are you messing my life up....
owwh i forgot, your in heaven,
so why in all the whole universe
did you choose my life to play with....
why didn't you choose someone else??
why don't you toy with someone else's feelings??
why me??
when there is over a billion of people in this world....
i just want to be left alone...
please don't mess my life up....
i think it certainly was tangled up enough
before you decided to do anything....
if you're trying to unravel the knots of my complicated life,
you're actually making them worse....
please, i beg of thee....
leave me alone....
alone with my messed up life
to unravel them on my own.....
please....

4 comments:

raey said...

the dudes got his hands tied up gurl...so he's lookin towards u for help........

u r HIS experiment
he'll tear u apart
to see
if HE can improve
wat we've b'come
but i'm sure one day
HE'll put u.........
all back together..

luv ya lots gurl!!!!!


nvm i'm on ur side.....*big smiles*

praxster said...

until d part where she said im on ur side i had no idea wat raey was trying 2 say... anyways u hang in there girl. wen things get soooooo messed up, it can onli get better no?

`Blitz~ said...

come up with some new chemical theory to balance ur life la

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

thanks a lot raey.... really appreciate it....

well praky its true... rainbows come after the storm...