Monday, July 03, 2006

i'm only human

I have been down,
I have been up,
journeying this rollercoaster of life.

sometimes I feel like giving up,
but always my conscience tells me,
"Go on, the race is not over yet",
and once again I pick myself up
to continue where I left off....

I am a wounded soldier on this battleground,
my scars are numerous,
they remind me of lessons learnt,
and roads to be avoided in life...

I am not perfect,
sometimes I am the cause of hurt,
other times the cure;
I’ll do my best to alleviate your pain,
for I am your friend
on whom you can depend on....

I have my shortcomings,
they are plentiful,
but as life goes on I learn,
help me learn, my friends,
for I am only one,
but not alone...

whatever I may do,
pleasing or not
please forgive me,
for I’m only human,
I have much to learn on this road that I travel.....

6 comments:

praxster said...

d best way 2 write is let ur emotions out onto paper.. really really gd loui..i onli can get certain emotions out on paper..so far u've given su quite a range.. brilliant girl...

Siron Pereira said...

hehe... louie louie.... damn nice blog.. how u been...? call me sumtime k.... chowz...

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

thanks 4 d compliment....but it all goes 2 god 4 giving me the gift k....

Anonymous said...

why is it easier to remember the bad things in ppl and not good ... why does life seem so perfect at one point and it just comes crashing down on you at another ....why do ppl say one thing to your face and another to someone else ...i could go on ..but wht i'm trying to say is ..no matter how perfect u plan ure life ..ppl srew up ..it's only normal ...so jst go on living life the way God wants u to ..cause dont even think for one second u can handle ure life on ure own ...if it wasn't for God ...only He knows where i'll be now ...so continue spreading ure fire !! .:) ...ure sis in Christ

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

thanks 4 d words of encouragement....

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

btw anonymous... who are u??... care to identify urself??