Wednesday, July 12, 2006

what can i do??

will u ever take notice of me??...
i wonder...
my heart in its silence adores you,
but i am too timid,
afraid that i might be rejected;
i've been broken many times,
i know the pain
yet i can't keep myself from falling,
falling for you....

i know your heart belongs to another,
but i still yearn to know,
will i ever have the chance,
chance to be more than ur friend;
but once again i have to admit,
i am crippled by my fear....

i am afraid
if i let you know
you will move away,
at least in my silence
i have you still as my friend;
at least i know i still can laugh and joke with you,
my love for you is like poison,
but at the same time you are my cure....
what can i do??...

love is a many splendored thing,
yet it is also the torment for the soul...
i must confess,
i am lost in the abyss of my feelings,
i am stuck in a rut;
for i am afraid to move forward,
and yet, i am unable to reverse my steps,
the game of love is complicated indeed...

i am lost
here in the reverie of my thoughts;
i don't know what to do....
for i am so in love with you...

5 comments:

Yen said...

=/ ...
it is sooooo much like my case...

praxster said...

woi!!! i had no idea!!! who!!!

.::KuCc|R@t::. said...

i know yen... i feel for u.....
praky...i ain't ready 2 spill yet...

thelover said...

eh eh? WEH, who la? wahahha... looks like you've gotta crush! =)

!jenna! said...

ahahahaha!! louiiiiissssaaaaa~~~

do i know this person? *grins*