Thursday, May 24, 2007

bedroom survey...

Condoms:
- nope.. mum will freak if she finds out n den ya'll can all come for my funeral

Cell phone:
- uh-huh

Chair/stool:
- yeapz

Book shelf:
- its supposed 2 be a book shelf, but has been d resident home for all my teddies, photos n some CDs for the past 10 yrs

Dresser:
- definitely..

Computer:
- nope...

Bean bag:
- nah...

Pictures:
- oh yeah..all my cutie kiddy photos..

Mirror:
- of course!!! imagine the life without one.. oh the horror!!!..

Skateboard:
- nah...

Bed:
- of course...

Clothes on the floor:
- nah.. will find em in d dustbin d next day

Surfboard:
- nopez

Smoke detector:
- nopes

Piano/keyboard/guitar/bass/drums:
- none of d above, but my violin is in my room...

Locking door:
- a total must!!

Bottle of water:
- onli when i go 2 sleep

A blacklight:
- nope..

Medals/ribbons:
- nope all downstairs..

Awards:
- same as above

Sport accessories:
- futsal ball count???

CDs:
- yeaaa!!

Flag:
- nopez

stop sign/any sign:
- yeah.. a DND door sign on my door.. taken from spain

Caution tape:
- a DND door sign counts rite.....

Paintball:
- nope

Real Gun:
- dat would be cool....

Cigarettes:
- nah..

Candle:
- none..

Books:
- yeapz..a select few dat i read when i cant sleep.. the rest r downstairs

Nintendo:
- no..

Play Station:
- none in d house

Xbox:
- nopw

Stereo:
- uh-huh

Television:
- nope.. but my sis has... but she dun hv a stereo player... XD

Lighter:
- nope...

Gum:
- nope...

How many windows do you have in ur room?
- one twin window.. y'd u wanna know?? wanna sneak in at nite is it??.. dun bother trying, its barred... XD

What is the color of your walls?
- white n pale pink..

Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet?:
- tiles... freezing cold when d AC is left on all nite long...

What color is your bed?
- its wooden, so brown...

what is on ur walls?
- my name n my sis name in cross-stich.. picture of jesus rite above my bed. 2 framed poems given 2 me on confirmation n a congratulations for my confirmation..

Has the opposite sex been in your room before?
- does my daddy n my lil cousins count?? my cousins love my room...

I tag :
- Grace
- Raeyna
- Lai Yen
- Siron
- Serge

No comments: