Wednesday, November 15, 2006

walking in the rain

a wonderful feeling beckons
just standing in the rain
letting the rain just wash over me
all my troubles washed away
all my fears and insecurities; gone
just walking in the rain

jumping into puddles
and eating lollipops
a wonderful feeling i can't compare
it's been long since i felt so free
it's been ages since i felt light as a feather
oh what joy to be in the presence of nature

to feel the rain on my skin
to feel the wind mess my hair
and to hear
the beautiful sound of music
the rain makes
it makes me feel alive

i'm in college now...supposed to be studying for the last subject bio, but my mind has been feeling depressed since lunch was over..... i somehow blame it on the cabonara i ate.... as i was feeling all right before dat..... so anyways since tje library is a depressing place.... grace n i decided to go for a walk outside..... it was raining n i suddenly had this urge to run in the rain and jump into puddles..... i dunno wat made me do it.... but i just went ahead n did it..... n i loved it....i started laughing the moment i felt the rain on my skin.....it was just exhilarating... like as if i was high or something.... i guess i was knowing me...... but it felt wonderful...... my resolution after the bio paper: to run in the rain and get wet n love it...... but most of all, to be ALIVE!!!!! exams kinda make u feel dead......

1 comment:

praxster said...

hey i just blogged bout rain 2!!! ha ha ha yea playing/walking rain just rocks!!!