Tuesday, November 21, 2006

it's time 2 dance....will you take my hand??

well AS exams ended 2day n yet we have to trudge to college tmrw to continue studying 4 A2.... dats bloody sucky.... but on a brighter note, i went 2 mid valley wit the guys and grace n we watched STEP UP.....awesome movie.... i totally loved it.... well since i aint good wit those narrative posts, i shall just stop here....


the strings of my soul start to play
as the music of my feelings are heard
the time is now
this is the moment
the music echoes through my bones
softly, gently if u would listen
the soul cries for love...
it is the time to dance
will you take my hand??
will you be the one
to take me through the night,
among the stars in the dark sky
to dance our lives away
together, forever....
the time is now;
will you take my hand???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure SOMEONE will...hehehehhee *coughcough*