Wednesday, January 24, 2007

u decide....

well as it has been advertised by my fellow bloggers n classmates.... the AS results are out... needless to say, i didn't do very well... it's not dat bad a set of resuls either, but still definitely not up to mark... for the first time in my entire schooling life, this is the first time that i hv been unable to snag a single A in my finals....every yr end exams n every major government exam i hv always been able to get at least one A.... so in a way ashley, wat u said is right.... in my book a B is bad.......

for my results, i have no one to blame but myself... i know i played to much n worked too little to produce the wanted results... it had been a great yr, i couldn't hv asked for a better class or grp of friends... n being 18, boundries were expanded... so i actually spent quite a bit of my time pushing 2 see how far those boundries went as far as going out wit frens n just chilling....

this has proved to be the undoing in our class... already as the 3rd and final semester progresses the class has been reduced... from the start of the course until now, the total population of 0601PM8 has decreased from 31 students to 21 students...

i'm just very, very sorry that i dissapointed my parents, n myself with my results.... as mentioned beforehand, this set of results is like the worst i've ever achieved... but i won't fall behind... there is approximately 4 months more to go before A2 starts and i dont wish to be left behind... IWONT BE LEFT BEHIND!! i promise that i will put my heart n soul into this exams n make this the best out of me...the past has already gone and not much can be done abt it... but d present is still here and the future is yet to be... for the sake of my future's sanity, i will do what needs to be done...

in line with that, as part of my punishment n a way of helping me prepare myself better... mummy has asked me to give up all the outings with my frens until the results for A2 is out and dat includes shopping n on9 chatting... in other words, my social life has to be put on hold till it is all over... but so far i hv agreed that is what i will do till at least the exams are over... after the exams we shall see what has to be done and decide then.... as grace said, this is humanly impossible.... but i will try.. i will give it my all cos i dun wanna look back n say i should hv taken dat more seriously in d future...

so dear freinds, i will be missing from cyberspace as often as i appeared the past yr...so it's gonna be a temporary hiatus until it's all over... i might drop in once in a while to update....


so till time again...cheers n god bless...
take care everyone....

No comments: