Friday, September 08, 2006

randomity

well for one, my house is becomeing a breeding ground for birds.... it's really becoming a regular affair now.....previously, we've had a few visitors who came only once a year like the doves n the merbuk......only one pair per year.....this year a pair of merbuk made their nest n their little birdies have flown away last month ....now in our porch lamps there are two pairs of merbuk nesting.....n they're totally cool abt me sticking my face in their nest... fyi, most birds would hv abandoned the nest, but not these birds....well hopefully this time i'll be able to get a few pics of the babies as well....

n this is a pic of my darling little cousin, damian driving my mom's peugeot.... not bad eh this little guy???.....he could even ask me while driving, "chechi, are u taking a picture of me driving godma's car???".....so cute la he....

1 comment:

praxster said...

ur mum let ur cousin drive but dont wanna let u get driving lisence???? riteeee

n wat does mummy dearest think bout d birds nesting in ur hse....