Tuesday, June 20, 2006

hasta manana.....todavía vivo......hacer el mejor de vida ......

drip, drip, drip.....
goes the hourglass of my life,
of time that has been spent and time left,
none of us can behold,
the hold of time is beyond our grasp....

tick tock, tick tock.....
the clock goes,
my life to this point has it been wisely spent?
my earthly understanding can just ponder,
as my earthly being reflects,
my soul portrays what the mind of the eye sees....

so far,
my failures and shortcomings are plentiful,
and the things done right few,
but as time goes i can make up,
get up and repair the mistakes,
for as long as there is breath,
so long does hope abide,
and where there is hope,
therein reigns life.....

so up to tomorrow,
i still live,
to make the best out of life......

tan hasta manana,
todavía vivo,
hacer el mejor de vida........

No comments: